Scientific and production enterprise “SIGMA-M” has experience in execution of works for the equipment supplied for the energy industries (including nuclear energy), railway transportation and other basic industries, to confirm operational technical requirements for equipment:
- electromagnetic compatibility (EMC);
- resistance to seismic actions (SA) and mechanical stress (MS);
- resistance to climatic influences and “stringent conditions” (SC) operation;
- radiological resistance to ionizing radiation of natural and artificial origin;
- requirements of reliability;
- requirements of safety and other specifications for the equipment.
Scientific and production enterprise “SIGMA-M” is working by the harmonization of Ukrainian and international standards IEC series of standards, CISPR, ISO and EU standards series EN ENV, ETSI EN et al., by the European Union (EU) Directive (Directive New and Global Approach):
- Directive 2014/30/EU «Electromagnetic compatibility”;
- Directive 2006/42/EC “Machinery and mechanical engineering mechanisms”;
- Directive 2006/95/EC “Low-voltage systems”;
- Directive 2014/35/EU «Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits”;
- Directive 2008/57/EC “Interaction of the trans-European high-speed rail and conventional rail systems”;
- Directive 2004/22/EC “Measuring Systems”.
Scientific and production enterprise “SIGMA-M” has procedures for the implementation of the appropriate technical regulations in Ukraine and are ready to provide engineering consulting services for a range of works that will provide confirmation of the operational specifications for the equipment supplied by you at all stages of the life cycle of your products, and exactly:
- assessment of technical documentation for the equipment to ensure compliance with the technical requirements according to DSTU (harmonized c International standards series IEC, CISPR, ISO and EU standards series EN ENV, ETSI EN et al.), International Standards, European Union standards GOST R and development of technical proposals to address deficiencies;
- development of technical requirements for the equipment, ensuring the implementation of DSTU (harmonized c International standards series IEC, CISPR, ISO and EU standards series EN ENV, ETSI EN et al.), International Standards, European Union standards, GOST R, taking into account the operating conditions and equipment placement at the facility;
- organization works to validate the technical requirements for equipment;
- development specifications, methods testing procedures, reports, etc.;
- assessment of technical standards for the equipment at the acceptance of commissions;
- organization of the technical requirements of EMC test equipment, SA, MS, SC and other performance specifications;
- carry out works for the qualification of equipment supplied to Zaporizhzhya, Rivne, South-Ukraine and Khmelnytsky NPPs;
- conformity assessment of equipment requirements of technical regulations or conformity assessment Declarations equipment requirements of technical regulations;
- development of the «Declaration of conformity equipment» with the technical regulations and the composition of the technical documentation for the Declaration.
“SIGMA-M” received a certificate for the use of software to DSTU harmonization with international and European standards of the translation method. This certificate allows the company to carry out work on the translation of international and European standards and DSTU adopted by recognizing how all DSTU, and its sections, paragraphs, etc. Translation sections DSTU points adopted by the recognition, using the software allows the content you want to divide the items not used in the original language (en), but in the Ukrainian language (ua).
“SIGMA-M” also provides engineering consulting services in the application of the customer DSTU adopted by the recognition (in the original language (en), in the Ukrainian language (ua).
Engineering consulting services are conducted in a complex turn-key throughout the life cycle of your product or at any stage of the life cycle of your products.